One tablet contains: 250 mg of Artichoke leaf extract (Cynara scolymus) with organic magnesium salts, corn starch and maltodextrin
- loading agents, magnesium stearate
- hardening agent, talc
- glazing agent, honey
- sweetener and hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
- emulsifier up to 385 mg.
Folding box with a polyethylene bottle provided with a stopper with a seal and silica gel containing 60 coated tablets and recommendations for use.
- supports the normal functioning of the hepato-biliary system and the secretory function of bile, tones the liver;
- supports the good functioning of the liver and favors the regeneration of liver cells;
- favorably intervenes in the metabolism of cholesterol in the liver, participates in the metabolism of lipids, supports a normal level of blood lipids, contributes to maintaining blood pressure within normal limits;
- supports the health of the digestive tract through the normal functioning of the digestion process;
- activates the antitoxic function of the liver, helping to eliminate toxins from the body;
- supports the activity of the kidneys, increases the volume of urine, favors the elimination from the body of excess water, uric acid, urea and toxic nitrogenous substances;
- has a beneficial effect in maintaining blood sugar levels;
- maintains appetite within normal limits;
- stimulates intestinal peristalsis, contributing to the normalization of intestinal transit and the elimination of toxins from the colon, ensuring a general state of well-being.
The product is well tolerated, with no contraindications reported so far at the recommended doses and rate of administration. During pregnancy and breastfeeding, in children over 3 years of age, in severe liver, biliary and renal functional disorders, in the case of increased levels of magnesium in the blood, a specialist's recommendation is necessary. In the event of unwanted effects, stop taking the product and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Instructions for use:
Adults: 2-3 tablets 3 times a day, 10-15 minutes before meals, for a maximum of 30 consecutive days; it can be resumed after a break of one month; 2-3 treatments per year can be done.
Children 3-7 years: ½ tablet 3 times a day, 10-15 minutes before meals.
Children 7-15 years: 1 tablet 3 times a day, 10-15 minutes before meals.
The product is a food supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature (15-25°C), away from moisture and light, in the original packaging! Do not use after the expiration date written on the package!
Keep out of reach and sight of small children!
The product does NOT contain lactose!
Validity period: 2 years.