Ingredients/single dose (1.5 ml): diluted glycerin hydroalcoholic extract 1 DH from fresh Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) shoots. Contains grain ethyl alcohol 45% vol.
Instructions for use:
- a single dose of 1.5 ml 1-2 times a day, diluted in a little water (one spoon) 15 minutes before meals.
Avoid taking the product in the evening because it causes sleep disturbances.
The diluted preparation is sipped slowly and kept in the mouth as much as possible to promote absorption through the oral mucosa.
It can be combined with other glycerinohydroalcoholic extracts upon the recommendation of the specialist.
The product is a food supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
It is recommended as a food supplement with complex, dynamic and unitary biological value that provides the necessary bioactive substances to supplement the diet to support the health of the liver and bile ducts.
- contributes to the rebalancing of hepato-biliary dysfunctions, the regeneration of liver tissue and the regulation of gallbladder motility;
- helps to stimulate cerebral circulation and peripheral capillary microcirculation;
- supports the immune system by increasing the body's natural defense capacity;
- ensures a general state of well-being, helps to improve the quality of life.
The product is very well tolerated, with no contraindications reported so far at the recommended doses and rate of administration.
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, with high blood pressure values, a specialist's recommendation is necessary.
In the event of unwanted effects, stop taking the product and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Presentation form: folding box containing 30 monodoses of 1.5 ml glycerin hydroalcoholic extract.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature (15-25°C), away from moisture and direct sunlight, in the original packaging!
Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption !
Do not use after the expiry date written on the packaging!
Keep out of reach and sight of small children!
Validity period: 5 years.