Field maple buds
Field maple buds
Ingredients/single dose: 1.5 ml glycerine hydroalcoholic extract diluted 1 DH from fresh buds of Maple - Acer campestre. Contains ethyl alcohol 45% vol.
Instructions for use:
- 1 single dose of 1.5 ml once a day, diluted in a little water, 15 minutes before the meal, in courses of no more than 40 days.
It potentiates the effects of other glycerinohydroalcoholic extracts with which it is associated.
The diluted preparation is sipped slowly and kept in the mouth as much as possible to promote absorption through the oral mucosa.
It can also be combined with other glycerin hydroalcoholic extracts upon the recommendation of the specialist.
The product is a food supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Presentation: cardboard box containing 30 monodoses of 1.5 ml glycerin hydroalcoholic extract.
Beneficial action on: arterial vessels, bladder and bile ducts, lipid and carbohydrate metabolism, central and peripheral nervous system.
Properties: improving the function of the bile ducts, normalizing the values of β-lipoproteins and total cholesterol, stimulates metabolism and pancreatic tissue.
- product with complex, dynamic and unitary biological value that provides the necessary biologically active substances to supplement the diet to support the health of the bile ducts and arteries;
- beneficial action on the gallbladder, changing the composition of bile and reducing the precipitation of bile salts, avoiding the formation of gallstones;
- positive influence on carbohydrate metabolism, contributing to the normalization of blood sugar levels;
- by stimulating the lipid and lipoprotein metabolism, it protects the arterial vessels;
- it is a drainer of toxic substances - waste resulting from metabolic activities.
The product is very well tolerated, with no contraindications reported so far at the recommended doses and rate of administration.
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, the specialist's recommendation is necessary for the administration of anticoagulant preparations.
In the event of unwanted effects, stop taking the product and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Store at room temperature (15-25°C), away from moisture and light, in the original packaging!
Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption !
Do not use after the expiration date written on the package!
Keep out of reach and sight of small children!
Validity period: 5 years.