White fir buds
White fir buds
Ingredients: a single dose contains 1.0 ml of diluted 1 DH glycerinohydroalcoholic extract from fresh white fir buds. Contains ethyl alcohol 45% vol.
Instructions for use:
Adults: 1 single dose of 1.0 ml 1-3 times a day, diluted in a little water, 15 minutes before the main meals;
Children: 1 single dose of 1.0 ml 2 times a day, diluted in a little water, 15 minutes before meals, in the morning and in the evening.
The diluted preparation is sipped slowly and kept in the mouth as much as possible to promote absorption through the oral mucosa.
The association with other glycerinohydroalcoholic extracts is done only on the recommendation of the specialist.
The product is a food supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Beneficial action on: the skeleton, lymphatic tissue, bone marrow, cell lines (osteoblasts, erythroblasts).
Properties: remineralizing, stimulating the formation of bone tissue and fixing calcium in bones, stimulating erythropoiesis, antibacterial, non-specific immunostimulators.
- natural product with complex, dynamic and unitary biological value that provides the necessary biologically active substances to supplement the diet to combat primary and secondary growth disorders, facilitating the growth of bone tissue in children and adolescents, through the regulation of phospho-calcium metabolism;
- it is a biological activator of the bone tissue, favoring the fixation of calcium in the bones, the stimulation of erythropoiesis and growth in height;
- has a beneficial effect in demineralization in children and adolescents, in mineral deficiencies in adults, functional osteo-articular disorders, delays and bone growth disorders, bone decalcification (decrease in calcium content in the body, especially in bones and teeth), disorders neuromuscular secondary to calcium deficiency,
- manifests a positive influence in functional disorders of the respiratory tract;
- good non-specific immunostimulator in the case of people with a tendency to frequent colds.
The product is very well tolerated, with no contraindications reported so far at the recommended doses and rate of administration.
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, a specialist's recommendation is necessary.
In the event of unwanted effects, stop taking the product and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Presentation: cardboard folding box containing 30 monodoses of 1.0 ml glycerine hydroalcoholic extract.
Store at room temperature (15-25°C), away from moisture and light, in the original packaging!
Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption !
Do not use after the expiration date written on the package!
Keep out of reach and sight of small children!
Validity period: 5 years.