a single dose contains 2.0 ml of glycerine hydroalcoholic extract diluted 1 DH from fresh buds of Black Currant (Ribes nigrum). Contains grain ethyl alcohol 45% vol.
- 1 single dose of 2.0 ml 2-3 times a day, diluted in a little water (a spoonful of water), 15 minutes before the main meals or as recommended by the specialist.
The diluted preparation is sipped slowly and kept in the mouth as much as possible to promote absorption through the oral mucosa.
It can be combined with other glycerinohydroalcoholic extracts only on the recommendation of the specialist.
The product is a food supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
it is recommended as a food supplement with a complex, dynamic and unitary biological value that provides the necessary bioactive substances to supplement the diet to stimulate the activity of the adrenal glands causing an increase in the level of corticosteroids, by releasing substances that behave almost like a "natural cortisone" (cortisone action -like), without having toxicity.
- helps to increase the body's resistance to the harmful action of some contaminants;
- as a universal drainer, it is a good protector of the mucous membranes of the respiratory, digestive and urinary systems;
- supports the health of the eye thanks to the content in anthocyanins (improves the adaptation of vision to the dark);
- contributes to the proper functioning of muscles and joints;
- invigorates the body and ensures general well-being.
The product is very well tolerated, with no contraindications reported so far at the recommended doses and rate of administration.
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, children up to the age of 7, a specialist's recommendation is necessary.
In the event of unwanted effects, stop taking the product and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature (15-25°C), away from moisture and direct sunlight, in the original packaging!
Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption !
Do not use after the expiry date written on the packaging!
Keep out of reach and sight of small children!
Validity period: 5 years.