White Birch buds
White Birch buds
Ingredients/single dose (1.5 ml): 1 DH diluted glycerinohydroalcoholic extract from fresh buds of White Birch (Betula verrucosa). Contains ethyl alcohol 45% vol.
Instructions for use:
- a single dose of 1.5 ml 2-3 times a day, diluted in a spoonful of water, 15 minutes before the main meals or as recommended by the specialist.
The diluted preparation is sipped slowly and kept in the mouth as much as possible to promote absorption through the oral mucosa.
It can be combined with other glycerinohydroalcoholic extracts only on the recommendation of the specialist.
The product is a food supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
It is recommended as a food supplement with complex, dynamic and unitary biological value that provides the necessary biologically active substances to supplement the diet to increase immunity;
- contributes to the elimination of toxins from the body;
- favorably intervenes in functional disorders in the upper respiratory tract during the cold periods of the year;
- positive action on the bone system;
- ensures general well-being.
The product is very well tolerated, with no contraindications reported so far at the recommended doses and rate of administration.
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, children over 7 years old, a specialist's recommendation is necessary.
In the event of unwanted effects, stop taking the product and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Presentation: cardboard box containing 30 monodoses of 1.5 ml glycerin hydroalcoholic extract.
Storage: Store at room temperature (15-25°C), away from moisture and direct sunlight, in the original packaging!
Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption !
Do not use after the expiry date written on the packaging!
Keep out of reach and sight of small children!
Validity period: 5 years.