Black Poplar buds
Black Poplar buds
Ingredients/single dose: 1.5 ml glycerinohydroalcoholic extract diluted 1 DH from fresh buds of Black Poplar (Populus nigra). Contains ethyl alcohol 45% vol.
Instructions for use:
- 1 single dose of 1.5 ml 3 times a day, diluted in a spoonful of water, 15 minutes before the main meals, for 3-4 months.
The diluted preparation is sipped slowly and kept in the mouth as much as possible to promote absorption through the oral mucosa.
It can be associated with other glycerinohydroalcoholic extracts only on the recommendation of the specialist.
The product is a food supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Beneficial action on: the arteries of the lower limbs, the respiratory system, the urinary tract, the osteoarticular system.
Properties: vasodilatory and vasoprotective of the arteries of the lower limbs, favors collateral circulation ensuring arterial irrigation.
- product with complex, dynamic and unitary biological value that ensures the necessary bioactive substances in the diet supplement to improve blood circulation in the arteries of the lower limbs;
- ensures the normalization of gamma-globulins, beta-lipoproteins and uric acid values;
- contributes to the fluidization of blood circulation;
- favorable action on the osteoarticular system, the respiratory system and the urinary tract.
The product is very well tolerated, with no contraindications reported so far at the recommended doses and rate of administration.
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, a specialist's recommendation is necessary.
In the event of unwanted effects, stop taking the product and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Presentation: cardboard folding box containing 30 monodoses of 1.5 ml glycerin hydroalcoholic extract.
Store at room temperature (15-25°C), away from moisture and light, in the original packaging!
Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption !
Do not use after the expiration date written on the package!
Keep out of reach and sight of small children!
Validity period: 5 years.