Ingredients: a single dose of 1.5 ml contains 1 DH glycerinohydroalcoholic extract from fresh buds of Oak - Quercus robur. Contains ethyl alcohol 45% vol.
Instructions for use:
- 1 single dose of 1.5 ml 1-2 times a day, diluted in a little water, 15 minutes before the main meals or as recommended by the specialist.
The diluted preparation is kept in the mouth as much as possible to promote absorption through the oral mucosa, then it is swallowed gradually.
It can also be combined with other glycerin hydroalcoholic extracts upon the recommendation of the specialist.
The product is a food supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Beneficial action on: the adrenal cortex, the intestine, the genitourinary system, the circulatory system (arterial, capillary and venous blood vessels).
Properties: polyendocrine and immune stimulation, regulation of bowel function, normalization of serum protein values, anti-senescent effect and universal drainer.
- natural product with complex, dynamic and unitary biological value that provides the necessary biologically active substances to supplement the diet to support the activity of the adrenal glands by increasing the secretion of corticoid hormones, stimulating the gonads of both sexes and regulating the bowel function;
- it is considered a revitalizing agent for debilitated organisms (states of weakness), in the early aging process;
- favorable influence in allergic states, capillary fragility, physical and intellectual overwork, states of fatigue;
- as a universal drainer, it acts in a regulatory sense, restoring the balance at the cellular and tissue level in some functional disorders of the intestine, the genitourinary system and the circulatory system, to regulate blood pressure.
The product is very well tolerated, with no contraindications reported so far at the recommended doses and rate of administration.
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, a specialist's recommendation is necessary.
In the event of unwanted effects, stop taking the product and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Presentation: folding box containing 30 monodoses of 1.5 ml glycerin hydroalcoholic extract.
Store at room temperature (15-25°C), away from moisture and light, in the original packaging!
Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption !
Do not use after the expiration date written on the package!
Keep out of reach and sight of small children!
Validity period: 5 years.