Swedish drops 100ml
Swedish drops 100ml
Nutmeg, Artichoke, Aloe, rhizome of Rhubarb, rhizome of Obligeana, Gentian root, Colacul babei root (Carlina acaulis), Mint, Cinnamon, Licorice, Myrrh, Zedoaria rhizome, Angelica root, White Dictamn root, root of Tormentilla, Senna, Castoreu, Saffron, Venetian Theriac, Camphor, ethyl alcohol, water.
Depending on each condition, the method of administration is detailed in the booklet accompanying the product.
For internal use
It is usually administered 1-2 teaspoons of the preparation, before the main meals, diluted in plain water or tea.
- for indigestion, bloating, biliary dyskinesia.
Take a teaspoon of bitters, diluted in half a cup of water, four times a day, before meals. In cases of indigestion, a larger dose of bitters can be administered as soon as the unpleasant symptoms appear - 2 teaspoons in a glass of water.
- chronic liver diseases.
The bitter plants of the bitter act with great power in the sense of decongestion and regeneration of the liver. Administer one teaspoon, 3 times a day, in a cup of water (250 ml), on an empty stomach. There will be cures for 2-3 weeks, followed by a week break.
- anorexia, anorexia nervosa
From the very first days of administering bitters, a natural feeling of hunger is triggered, simultaneously with the awakening of an unusual mental tone and lust for life, conditions that must otherwise characterize any healthy person. This leads to a gradual weight normalization, by balancing digestive functions, as well as emotional states. 3 meals a day will be taken, the bitter being administered 20 minutes before each meal, in a dose of 1-2 teaspoons to a cup of water.
- skin diseases
A one-month cure is made with Swedish bitters, of which one teaspoon is administered in a glass of water, three times a day, on an empty stomach. The effects are installed gradually, but are persistent, a fact that will be easily noticed in those prone to eczema or acne, as well as in those who cannot get rid of some fungal or bacterial infections localized on the skin.
- allergic diseases
Bitter is used in two month cures. It is administered four times a day, one teaspoon of bitters diluted in a glass of water. The mode of action of the preparation in the case of these conditions is not yet fully elucidated, but it seems that the strong tonic and purifying effect on the main organs of elimination and drainage in the body (liver, kidneys, lungs) gradually leads to a regulation of immune reactions of the organism.
- menstrual disorders (irregular, painful, heavy menstrual cycle)
The administration is carried out in a special way: 4-5 days before menstruation, one teaspoon is administered three times a day, and in the first two days when the menstrual cycle has started, half a teaspoon of 5- 6 times a day, diluted in a glass of water.
- cystitis, kidney infections
There are conditions in which bitters exert one of the strongest effects. Administer one teaspoon four times a day in 250 ml of water (one liter of water with the preparation is thus consumed daily). In cases of crisis, additional warm compresses with bitters will be applied to the area of the urinary bladder or kidneys, as the case may be.
- intestinal worms
A teaspoon of Swedish bitters, diluted in a glass of water, is administered three times a day.
- whooping cough (cold), flu
Bitter is administered every three hours, throughout the day, in a dose of half a teaspoon to a teaspoon in a glass of water. It has the effects of gradually releasing the airways, reducing inflammation and neck pain, easing breathing and regulating the temperature in case of fever. It also has immune stimulating effects.
It is recommended that the bitter is administered right from the beginning of the onset of febrile conditions. In these cases, in the first days it will be administered every two hours, one teaspoon to half a glass of water. The diet must be very light during this interval, based more on vegetables, fruits and natural drinks (fresh citrus juices or still water). Once the temperature is reduced, the remedy is administered normally, one teaspoon three times a day.
- morning sickness, migraines
It is administered both preventively, one teaspoon three times a day, and as an adjuvant in case these conditions have appeared - one teaspoon every hour, but no more than 5 administrations daily.
- rheumatism, gout
Bitter has a long-term effect in the case of these diseases, by triggering the processes of mobilization and elimination of toxins from the whole body. It will be used in long-term cures (3 months), during which one teaspoon of the preparation is administered four times a day with a cup of water, on an empty stomach. After a break of one month, the cure can be resumed several times.
- heart diseases, associated with high cholesterol values
Swedish bitters reduce cholesterol levels, help maintain the youth and flexibility of blood vessels, and have cardiac tonic effects. It is administered in treatments of at least two months, during which 3 teaspoons are taken a day.
- diseases of the pancreas, adjuvant in diabetes
Take 3-4 teaspoons of bitter per day, diluted in water. The bitter plants in its composition have tonic and anti-inflammatory effects on the pancreas.
- adjuvant in cancer
It is especially recommended for stimulating the appetite, reducing the feeling of nausea and possibly fever. In addition, it has immunity-stimulating effects, which is why it can be a valuable help in this condition. Take a teaspoon diluted in half a glass of water, before each meal.
This natural product is obtained according to an original Maria Treben recipe, from the most precious medicinal plants known. The plants used in this product are harvested and processed under strictly controlled ecological conditions. The manufacturer guarantees compliance with the Original Recipe. These drops are used in North European folk medicine as a general tonic, to maintain vitality and health. The multiple healing effects of these drops are described in the "Old Manuscript" from the book "Health in God's Garden" by Maria Treben.
We list some of the healing effects of this original Swedish bitter:
- If it is smelled or inhaled often and if the base of the skull is moistened with bitters, the headache and dizziness disappear and the brain and memory are strengthened.
- It helps vision, removing redness, pain and injection from the eyes. It cures cataracts if the corners of the eyes are moistened or a piece of cloth moistened with bitters is placed on the closed eyes.
- Heals eczema of any kind and blisters in the nose if they are moistened well and often.
- Soothes toothaches by holding a mixture of a little water and a spoonful of bitters in the mouth, or putting a soaked compress on the painful tooth. The pain disappears and the infection recedes.
- Canker sores, blisters on the tongue or other ailments that appear on the tongue disappear if they are systematically moistened with this bitter.
- For sore throat when it is red and inflamed, slowly swallow 3 teaspoons/day diluted in tea.
- For stomach pain, take a spoonful during a crisis.
- For colic, take 3 spoons, slowly, one after the other.
- Eliminates the discomfort of intestinal gases.
- It is of great help to the liver in all its diseases.
- Gallbladder pains: take one spoon in the morning and one in the evening and apply compresses at night; the pain disappears quickly.
- Helps with constipation.
- For hydroptysis, take one spoon in a little white wine, morning and evening, for 6 weeks.
- For earaches and ringing in the ears, moisten a piece of cotton wool and insert it into the ear. Restore even the lost hearing.
- Eliminates intestinal worms, even tapeworms.
- It cures jaundice if you take a spoonful 3 times a day and apply compresses on the inflamed liver.
- Hemorrhoids are often moistened and internal treatment is also done.
- In case of tuberculosis, take 3 teaspoons/day for 6 weeks.
- Helps to heal vaginal secretions.
- Regulates the menstrual cycle.
- It helps to cure epilepsy by strengthening the nerves and the whole body.
- It leads to the disappearance of indispositions.
- Good results in improving different types of paresis.
- Very effective in case of fever.
- Adjuvant in the treatment of cancer.
- It is very good for warts, scars, cuts, wounds, swellings, bruises.
- Cleans the blood, stimulates circulation and helps in anemia and rheumatism.
- Original Swedish bitters and indications:
Injected eyes, cataracts, crusts on the skin, rashes, vomiting, toothache, blisters on the tongue, sore throat, stomach cramps, colic, constipation, gall bladder pain, liver disease, ear disease, diarrhea, postnatal pain, varicose veins , intestinal worms, hemorrhoids, tuberculosis, cycle regulation, epilepsy, dizziness, paralysis, fever, warts, wounds, anemia, ringworm, rheumatism.