Ingredients/single dose (1.5 ml): glycerinohydroalcoholic extract diluted 1 DH from the fresh bark of young willow branches (Salix alba). Contains ethyl alcohol 45% vol.
Instructions for use:
- 1 single dose of 1.5 ml glycerine hydroalcoholic extract once a day, diluted in a little water, in the evening before going to bed, or as recommended by the specialist.
The diluted preparation is sipped slowly and kept in the mouth as much as possible to promote absorption through the oral mucosa.
It can be combined with other glycerinohydroalcoholic extracts only on the recommendation of the specialist.
The product is a food supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
It is recommended as a food supplement with complex, dynamic and unitary biological value that provides the necessary bioactive substances in supplementing the diet to support the health of the musculoskeletal system;
- ensures muscle health, having a calming and relaxing effect on the muscles;
- contributes to the improvement of breathing and the normal functioning of the respiratory tract during the cold periods of the year;
- contributes to lowering the high body temperature as a reaction of the body to reduce the negative consequences of some contaminants;
- contributes to the elimination of joint discomfort by maintaining the mobility and flexibility of the joints.
The product is very well tolerated, with no contraindications reported so far at the recommended doses and rate of administration.
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, children up to the age of 7, a specialist's recommendation is necessary.
In the event of unwanted effects, stop taking the product and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Presentation: folding box containing 30 monodoses of 1.5 ml glycerin hydroalcoholic extract.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature (15-25°C), away from moisture and direct sunlight, in the original packaging!
Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption !
Do not use after the expiry date written on the packaging!
Keep out of reach and sight of small children!