Rosemary tincture - 50 ml
Rosemary tincture - 50 ml
Ingredients: Rosmarini herba - rosemary 20 g and ethyl alcohol 70% v/v for 100 g of solution.
Rosemary tincture has cholagogue-choleretic, hepatoprotective, central nervous system stimulating, toning and comforting, peripheral circulation vasoprotective, diuretic properties.
- ensures a rich intake of nutrients and bioactive substances necessary to supplement the diet to maintain the health of the nerve cell, the peripheral circulation (arteriolar and capillary), the liver and the bile ducts, for invigorating and strengthening the body;
- supports the regulation of the activity of the central nervous system and the improvement of cerebral irrigation and oxygenation;
- increases the body's resistance to physical and intellectual effort;
- contributes to the improvement of intellectual activity by stimulating memory and the ability to concentrate and learn;
- beneficial effect in functional disorders of the digestive tract, favors digestion and contributes to the normalization of hepato-biliary functions;
- positive influence on lipid and lipoprotein metabolism, normalizes the blood level of total and esterified cholesterol;
- favorably intervenes in states of asthenia in elderly people with cerebral and peripheral circulatory disorders, memory disorders, emotional disorders;
- helps to normalize blood pressure values;
- contributes to limiting the negative consequences of oxidative stress by reducing the production of superoxidic free radicals;
- invigorating and fortifying effect, ensures a general state of well-being.
The product is well tolerated, with no contraindications reported so far at the recommended doses and rate of administration.
During pregnancy, breastfeeding, children up to the age of 12, people with high blood pressure, a specialist's recommendation is necessary.
In the event of unwanted effects, stop taking the product and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Instructions for use:
- 30 - 50 drops 2 - 3 times a day, diluted in 50 ml of boiled and cooled water or as recommended by the specialist.
After dilution, the alcohol concentration drops to a homeopathic concentration level and has no contraindications related to its toxicity.
The product is a food supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Presentation: 50 ml brown glass bottle provided with a closing system and a dropper applicator.
Store at room temperature (15-25°C), away from moisture and light, in the original packaging!
Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption!
Do not use after the expiration date written on the package!
Keep out of reach and sight of small children!
Validity period: 2 years.