Valerian tincture - 50 ml
Valerian tincture - 50 ml
Ingredients: Valeriana officinalis - Valerian root 20 g and ethyl alcohol 70% v/v for 100 g solution.
- ensures a rich supply of phytonutrients and bioactive substances necessary for supplementing the diet in restoring the body's physiological functions and health, contributing to supporting a healthy psyche;
- contributes to establishing a state of peace and calm, inducing a peaceful and restful sleep (when there is difficulty falling asleep);
- helps to reduce anxiety, nervousness, irritability and psycho-motor agitation;
- favorably intervenes in heart disorders due to nervousness, digestive disorders based on stress or emotional states, contributes to the normalization of blood pressure;
- ensures general well-being.
traditionally it is used to alleviate states of agitation and nervousness in adults and children, with a beneficial effect in minor sleep disorders, in spastic states and digestive disorders.
The product is well tolerated, with no contraindications reported so far at the recommended doses and rate of administration.
It does not cause addiction and does not create drowsiness, dizziness when waking up from sleep.
It is not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding, in people with hypersensitivity to valerian, children up to 12 years old.
Concomitant administration with other preparations with a sedative or hypnotic effect should be avoided, because valerian can potentiate the effect of preparations that depress the nervous system.
Administration before driving a vehicle and to people whose profession requires rigorous psycho-motor performance should be avoided.
It is not recommended to take the product in combination with alcohol consumption.
If unwanted effects occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Instructions for use:
- 10 drops diluted in 50 ml of water, 3 times a day, after meals or as recommended by the specialist.
In minor sleep disturbances, 15 - 20 drops diluted in 50 ml of water, administered half an hour before going to bed (the administration can be preceded by another similar dose during the evening in severe sleep disturbances).
After dilution, the alcohol concentration drops to a homeopathic concentration level and has no contraindications related to its toxicity.
The product is a food supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Presentation: 50 ml brown glass bottle equipped with a closure system and a dropper applicator.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature (15-25°C), away from moisture and direct sunlight, in the original packaging!
Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption!
Do not use after the expiry date written on the packaging!
Keep out of reach and sight of small children!
Validity period: 2 years.