One capsule contains vitamin E (D-a tocopherol) 120 mg.
It is recommended to take 1 capsule daily, with a glass of liquid (mineral water or fruit juice), preferably during meals.
Vitamin E belongs to the category of fat-soluble vitamins and is found in the form of a mixture of tocopherols in hazelnuts and walnuts. The most active of the tocopherols is D-a tocopherol.
- strong antioxidant and protects cell membranes against the destruction caused by free radicals, playing an important role in preventing cancer and heart diseases;
- cardioprotective and reduces the harmful effect of "bad" LDL cholesterol and prevents the formation of blood clots
- immunostimulator and stimulates cellular immunity, reducing the risk of various infections;
- important role in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, lipids and in the hydroelectrolytic balance;
- slows down the aging process by accelerating cell regeneration;
- protects against toxins from cigarette smoke;
- beneficial influence on the nervous system and slows down the progression of Alzheimer's disease, improves it
seizures of Parkinson's patients and relaxes the muscles
- prevents cataracts;
- reduces the premenstrual sensitivity of the breasts;